- Acceptance of terms
- Our services
- Use of content
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, images / graphics, use, edit, store or modify code from our web site, products and services obtain from our web site without express written consent from us.
- If you are found to breach this agreement, we reserve the right to take legal action without notice, and/or seek compensation for any of the above breaches.
- You agree not to publicly display our company email addresses on other web sites, forums or any other medium.
- You agree and accept that you will be liable for any damages incurred as a result of your actions.
- You agree you will not damage relations, reputation or goodwill of Spitiko’s current, future and prospective clients by use of this web site in any way. This can be by, but not limited to email, live chat, forums, web sites, telephone and may include threatening, attempting to damage business relations or reputation, providing incorrect information, extortion, harassment, improper conduct, abuse, swearing, publishing and distribution of any communication, web site content, or other unlawful activities.
- We also reserve the right to seek and claim damages and losses.
- Lawful and acceptable use
- You will not use any of our services for unlawful and unacceptable use. This includes using our services in any way which could damage, disable, overburden, impair or interfere with another users use of our services
- You may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our services by any means, including hacking, another persons account, networks connected to ours and password mining.
- You may obtain information and services through the means which they were intended to be used.
- Suggestions and feedback
No compensation will be given to any suggestions or feedback provided by you. By submitting information, you understand and give us permission to use this information to help better our services, without credit to you.
Our web site, images, information, services are Copyright 2008 © Spitiko. All rights reserved and/or are licensed by their respective owners including all trademarks, logo’s and other.
The author of Spitiko, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE AUTHOR DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED WITHIN THE WEB SITE PUBLICATION IN TERMS OF ITS CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE AUTHOR SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY.
- We take your right to privacy seriously and want you to feel comfortable using our web site. We want you to understand what kinds of information we gather from you, how personally identifiable information (referred to as “Data” below) may be collected, how collected information is used and protected, and how you can control its use.
- Information We Collect.
- The kinds of information we collect from you will vary, depending on how you use our web site. It is possible to browse our site without submitting any personal information at all.
- Like many web sites, we also collect certain information automatically, such as general information that is contained in our server log files, your IP address and “cookie” information (see Section 3 below for more information).
- This automatically gathered data includes any content you view on our web site.
- Use of Data.
- In addition, we will use your Data to respond to requests you make of us, and from time to time, we may refer to such Data to better understand your needs and how we can improve our web site, products and services.
- We may also sell, transfer or otherwise disclose Data, in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all assets, or other fundamental corporate change.
- Cookies and Web Beacons.
- Cookies are information files that our web site may place on your computer to provide extended functionality.
- We do not store any personally identifiable information in cookies.
- You can, of course, disable cookies on your computer by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser.
- However, it is possible that some parts of our web site will not operate correctly if you disable cookies. You should consult with your browser’s provider/manufacturer if you have any questions regarding disabling cookies .
- From time to time we contract with third party companies to help us better provide relevant products, services and information to you and to help us effectively measure advertising effectiveness.
- A web beacon does not contain any personal information. No information that is personally identifiable to you is transmitted to the third party using the web beacon.
- The third party is required to protect the privacy of the information it receives using web beacons or cookies and is not allowed to use the information it receives for any purpose beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- In addition, we may use web beacons in connection with the emails we send to our customers, to determine whether and when the images in our email were rendered (which allows us to determine whether the e-mail was opened).
- This information may then be aggregated and used to assess the effectiveness of our email communications.
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. For that reason, we do not collect or maintain information at our web site from those we actually know are under 18, and no part of our web site is targeted to attract anyone under 18. We request that all visitors under 18 to our web site not disclose or provide any personally identifiable information.
- Editing or Deleting Your Information.
Once you submit your personally identifiable information, you will not have access to the information to make any revisions to it. You may, however, submit additional information at any time. If your personally identifiable information was obtained through submission of employment application on this web site, our Human Resources Department may choose to keep portions of your information on file as allowed by law.
We may make changes to this Policy from time to time. We will post any changes and the effective date of the change on this page. We encourage you to check back from time to time. Your continued usage of the web site will mean you accept those changes.
We recognise that you may be concerned about the security of your Data and other information that we collect. We will take reasonable measures that we believe are appropriate to protect your information from loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or dissemination. However, no web site can be completely secure and there may be factors beyond our control that may result in disclosure of data. As a consequence, we disclaim any warranties or representations relating to maintenance or nondisclosure of Data.
- Contact Information.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our web site, please feel free to contact us.
- Effective Date.
This policy is effective as of this site’s launch date and was revised on or about October 1, 2008.